CJ Gross is a senior project manager with Receivership Specialists. He is currently in charge of our Ventura Office which serves the Ventura and Santa Barbara areas. As a court receiver in Santa Barbara and Ventura, Mr. Gross works with Mr. Singer and the rest of the Receivership Specialists project managers to handle appointments throughout the southwest. Mr. Gross has the entire office staff of our main office in Los Angeles to assist him with his cases.
Mr. Gross is a licensed private investigator specializing in fraud/white collar criminal investigations, asset investigations, and elder financial abuse investigations which brings a unique skillset beneficial to receivership and partition cases for Receivership Specialists.
In 2001, Mr. Gross began accepting assignments for over 250 judgments. During this time, he learned the art of finding debtors and their assets. Over the next six years, he obtained his bail agent license, process server certification, and completed his police officer standards training (POST 832) from Ventura College. He then worked in the fugitive recovery industry for a number of years. In 2007, Mr. Gross was admitted to the private investigator testing cycle and received his PI License in 2008.
Since then, Mr. Gross has dedicated his life to exposing and investigating fraud and financial elder abuse cases and obtained his Certified Fraud Examiner certification in 2013.
Mr. Gross is a licensed California realtor and certified probate specialist. Mr. Gross has extensive knowledge of the court system and is an asset to attorneys and administrators. He has successfully assisted with cases involving the liquidation of real estate in judgment enforcement, probate, and trusts for receivership cases.
When he’s not working for Receivership Specialists, Mr. Gross volunteers with the Ventura County Chapter of Financial Abuse Specialist Team and consults with local and federal law enforcement. He is an advocate for Adult Protective Services when elder financial abuse cases occur in the community.
Certifications and Professional Memberships
Mr. Gross holds the following certifications and professional memberships:
- California Licensed Private Investigator (#25943),
- Certified Fraud Examiner (Former),
- California Bail Agents License (Former #1844873),
- Registered Process Server (Former Ventura County#584),
- P.O.S.T. Certified (40 Hour Basic Course),
- P.O.S.T. Certified (Firearms),
- California Licensed Realtor (CalBRE #01208844),
- Certified Probate Specialist, and
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- California Association of Realtors,
- National Association of Realtors,
- Conejo Valley Association of Realtors,
- California Receivers Forum,
- Professional Fiduciary Association California Ventura County Bar Association, and
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association Financial Abuse Specialist Team (F.A.S.T. Ventura County)